Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ja-son Ja-son !!! Part 2

Woo-hoo! We made it to the Grey Cup! (a big bonus since Ed and I planned to go to the Grey Cup game anyway - bought our tickets at a time, in the summer, when it didn't look there was any chance for the Esks to be there...) Two weeks in a row the Esks pulled their starter QB Ricky Ray to put in Jason Maas and Maas fires up the team to get the win. Wonder who'll actually be going to Hamilton for next year (there were rumours that Maas will be traded there ...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're coming out for the game. Of course, the Western Final had a far better outcome for you than I. I could blame that interception in the last three minutes, but based on their performance in the 2nd half of the regular season, it's not like the Lions actually *deserved* a trip to the Grey Cup. I'm still disappointed anyway :(

Hope I get to see you that weekend!