Saturday, October 13, 2007

Anticipation and disappointment

Not to get into too much personal detail, but I've been anxious about the whole fertility clinic thing (since we took our "time out" from all that to go to Europe), and really wanting to get to the point where we could actually do something rather than just wait or have more tests done. So, last week, it came time where I thought I'd finally be able to start actual treatment - only to find that my body wasn't cooperating (ovarian cyst) such that I have to wait until next month before we can actually do anything. I generally don't get anxious about things when I'm actually in the middle of something - it's all the anticipation that gets me anxious, so it was quite a disappointment to find that all my anticipation was for nothing (this month).

No comments: