Friday, May 12, 2006

Good few weeks for Davitamon-Lotto...







(which is the name of my favourite pro cycling team, btw). First, Robbie McEwen (top) won Stage 1 of the Tour de Romandie, a one-week ProTour stage race in Switzerland. Then Chris Horner (middle) won Stage 2, with one of the most jubilant victory-line photos I've seen. Finally, Cadel Evans (R) won the final stage (an individual time-trial) and thus won the overall race!

Then, the Giro d'Italia started last weekend - this is one of the three "Grand Tours" (the best-known being the Tour de France). There have been 6 stages so far, and Robbie McEwen has won three of them - go Robbie!



(and notice how Nick Gates, another Aussie rider on Davitamon-Lotto, even made it into the finish-line photo sort of, having helped Robbie to the win)



(photos from www.davitamon-lotto.com and www.mcewenrobbie.com)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt you are a true Davitamon Lotto supporter, I think the pharmaceutical sales reps are just giving you kick backs and financial inducements so you will promote Divitamon products...

I should report you to the Canadian Medical Association.

Anonymous said...

I second that. Probably getting a free Ridley bike too from money you're hiding from Revenue Canada...

guidemd said...

gee, what nice friends I have ... full disclosure would be that Davitamon products are not sold in Canada so I can't promote them, I don't get any kickbacks from anyone, and I have no money to hide...

Anonymous said...

nice Nick Gates photoshopping